Easy Roasted Rosemary Chicken
Last night I made an easy, one-pan dish that was both healthy and delicious.
Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Broccoli and Tomatoes
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Rosemary sprigs (fresh is best but dried works too)
1 large bunch broccoli (or asparagus)
1.5 cups grape tomatoes or quartered large tomatoes
Olive oil, salt & pepper
1 cast iron or oven safe skillet
1.PREHEAT oven to 425
2. HEAT skillet on med high heat
3.PAT chicken dry with paper towel
4. SEASON chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary. Wait until skillet is hot.
5. SEAR one side of chicken until golden brown (about 6-8min)
6. FLIP chicken and add broccoli & tomatoes to skillet.
7. IMMEDIATELY put skillet in oven.
8. ROAST until chicken is done (about 20-30 min)
10. REST chicken for a few minutes before slicing.
11. TOP with fresh grated Parmesan cheese