Favorite Things: Workout Music
In the gym, a killer playlist has the power to take me from feeling lackluster to bursting with energy. I’m constantly revamping my mix by swapping out songs that I’ve been listening to too often with new (or old!) ones that make me feel like kicking my own ass. And since I’m in the gym at 5am every morning, the music is often the only thing that keeps me going! Here are 5 of my top favorites on my mix right now:
1. “Berzerk” by Eminem: Great for strength training and lifting heavy
2. “Play Hard” by David Guetta: My favorite for plyo, cardio, ladder sprints or anything explosive. Work Hard, Play Hard.
3. “Time” by Timbaland, featuring She Wants Revenge: I love this for either long distance running or lifting
4. “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” by Panic! at the Disco: I dig this for running, jump roping or any fast cardio/HIIT
5. “Hot” by Inna: Another good cardio/plyo song. Dance beat + woman power.