Favorite Things: Beauty List
1. NARS LIP PENCIL: $25. Nothing takes you from day to evening like a pop of color and these pencils are fantastic. I have the electric pink color shown in the photo above in the satin finish. I also love the velvet matte pencils for the high pigment, perfectly matte look seen time and time again in every fashion mag under the sun. The pencils are chubby and long-lasting too. I wear my favorite red matte (Dragon Girl color) all the time and I bought it a year ago!
2. BURT’S BEES RADIANCE BODY LOTION: $9 for a bottle of instant glow! I received this as a gift a few months ago and I’m officially hooked. In winter months when I don’t want to wear a self-tanner, this is now my go-to for donning dewy, glowing skin. With just a hint of natural-looking shimmer, this stuff instantly perks up my skin from head to toe and makes toned arms and legs really pop. It has that same sexy effect of a good self tan without the color.
3. NEUTROGENA TINTED LIP BALM: $9 Gorgeous natural color for day, glides on perfectly, lasts for hours, moisturizes, makes my lips look 2x fuller and its SPF 20. I keep 2 in my purse at all times!
4. ARCONA REOZONE 40 SUNSCREEN FOR FACE: $28 Sunscreen is not just for the beach – its a must for wearing every day for preventing damage. I’ve had trouble for the past few years finding a daily sunscreen that met all my requirements: 1.) oil free & non-greasy, 2) SPF 40 or higher 3) light texture. This product met all 3 and exceeded my expectations! The cream feels like a light mousse and is slightly tinted to even out skin tone. I apply a drop the size of a pea every morning before my makeup. The bottle lasts me about 6 months.
5. JOHN FRIEDA BLOWOUT SPRAY $9 I have fine hair that is almost always lacking in “oomph”. This spray is the first product that is a true miracle worker for me. Instant volume without being sticky, heavy or crunchy like most mousses, gels and sprays I’ve used before. I knew it really was working for me when I got a dozen hair compliments in one day!
Tomorrow’s Favorite Things: Workout Moves!